A MINISTRY OF THE HEART IN THE HEARTLAND
mission: to demonstrate the love of jesus through ministry to the sick, hurting, dying, and forsaken.
Compassion Ministries of Greater Kansas City was founded in 2017 for the purpose of providing Christian ministry support for those with health needs as well as health providers/hospitals. Our group consists of an appointed Advisory Board and is structured with a Board of Directors (elected officers) including President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Information Officer/Prayer Coordinator. Our ministry members include nurses (or retired nurses), healthcare professionals, pastors, and prayer intercessors. Ministry may be done on an individual basis or in a group setting in a common meeting area at the facility.
Vision: Loving our neighbor as ourselves through...
End of Life Support
Those interested in joining our ministry may contact us via our "Contact Page". Please note that there are requirements for serving in active ministry or on prayer teams:
- *Endorsement of the Mission, Vision, and Statement of Beliefs of the organization*
- Completion of the Orientation and Training provided by the organization
- Demonstration of the qualities of compassion, caring, and respect for others
*Only endorsement of the Mission, Vision, and Statement of Beliefs of the organization
are required for prayer support team
- The sick being made well
- The hurting/grieving finding relief
- The dying being filled with the hope of eternal life
- The discouraged becoming encouraged
- The lonely being comforted
- The hopeless being filled with faith